MY CURIOUS/WONDERING MIND RIGHT NOW

I really don't know what to write,there is a lot in my mind 'cause i do not feel like I'm living life to the fullest.Lately i have been curious,I want to see the world,tick off items off my bucket list and do things that make me feel more alive.I have even written things I want to do,see the seven natural wonders of the world(of coarse one at a time),go skiing,mountain hiking,zip lining,feed the crocodiles,meet new people, change people's lives with whenever I can,the list is endless.I want to know more,read more,learn different languages,I am just too curious and I will go with the flow,feed my curiousity.I want to smile,take pictures with strangers,eat different kinds of food(I did not get fat by fasting.Hello!),go to places I can not even pronounce,where I do not speak the language but still get through the day,get amazed by the architecture,fall in love and just live.

Well thats all,Im still going to draft a vision board with a time line,research and start saving money to start doing.I will start with doing things and attending festivals in my city(you know what they say about small steps leading to the ultimate destination).I will start and I will update you all.Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I REMEMBERED MY WHY

QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF TODAY!